Our client is an investment bank and their Healthcare group is looking for a Vice President and Director in their Minneapolis office.
- Assisting the Managing Director or Director in client engagements
- Completing detailed due diligence on new clients, including meeting with client management to gain a thorough understanding of the business
- Preparing high quality engagement materials describing the client business and future growth prospects and synergies with potential buyers
- Preparing detailed financial analyses to effectively model the client's business and future growth opportunities
- Identifying and researching potential buyers or investors for each engagement
- Coordinating the execution phase of the engagement, including follow-up with prospective buyers to determine their level of interest, answer any questions they may have, and provide additional information as requested
- Assisting the client with the coordination of the due diligence process; - -- Staying abreast of new developments within assigned areas of healthcare and technology by monitoring the activities of potential buyers, including regular direct briefings with key management to have first person knowledge of their acquisition strategies and criteria
- Tracking recent mid-market M&A activity in the industry
- Following the financial performance of public companies within the sector; Leading the research, positioning and writing of at least one of the firm's research report on the healthcare industry each year
- Assisting in the preparation of client proposals and presentations.
- Requires 25% travel within U.S