Our client is an investment bank and their Healthcare team is looking for an Associate in Minneapolis.
Assisting the senior bankers and clients throughout the transaction process by:
- Completing detailed due diligence on new clients, including routine meetings with management to gain a thorough understanding of the business
- Preparing detailed analyses to effectively model the client’s financial forecasts, providing basis for company valuations and financial / business due diligence
- Developing high quality marketing material and process update presentations
- Identifying and researching potential buyers or investors for sell-side mandates
- Conducting the execution phase of the engagement, coordinating due diligence efforts between parties
- Managing and coaching junior banking team members
- Staying abreast of new developments within specific healthcare segments by
- Monitoring the activities of potential buyers, including direct briefings with industry leaders to obtain unique insights related to their strategic priorities
- Tracking recent M&A activity and trends in the industry
- Following the financial performance of public companies within the sector
Assisting in the prospect/business development generation by:
- Preparing client proposals and presentations
- Building relationships and maintaining contact with prospective clients
- Leading the research, positioning and writing of the firm's thought leadership (e.g. blogs, research etc.)
A rapidly growing, independent technology-focused M&A advisory firm is seeking experienced and highly-motivated technology M&A investment banking Associates for their Boston office. As a high-touch, technology-focused boutique M&A advisory firm, they offer an exceptional opportunity for Associates to develop strategic advisory skills and to gain a deep understanding of the broader technology industry while pursuing particular areas of interest.
About the Firm
Our client is a rapidly growing, independent technology-focused M&A advisory firm that serves market-leading software, business information, and technology-enabled services companies spanning a range of high-growth market sectors that include healthcare IT, financial technology, education software and analytical software, among others. The firm works with prominent technology-focused private equity firms, venture capital firms, entrepreneur-owned companies and publicly-traded technology companies. Clients value the firm's ability to deliver exceptional transaction outcomes through a unique consultative and analysis-driven approach. Their senior professionals average over 20 years of experience and have completed more than 180 M&A transactions valued in excess of $20 billion. The firm fosters a collegial, team-oriented, and entrepreneurial culture. They maintain highly competitive compensation and benefits and offer attractive advancement opportunities. They believe the pace of an individual’s advancement should map to that individual’s capabilities and demonstrated successes – not to a formulaic path and defined timeframes. The firm is a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA and SIPC.