Latest Business Services Professionals & Administrative/Support roles
Director of Finance
Our client is a global internet and entertainment group and one of the largest technology investors in the world.
Our client is seeking a Director of Finance for their Ventures team focused on food delivery.
Reporting to the CFO, Food Delivery, the Director of Finance will be a key strategic partner to the CFO and the VP’s Business Development and will be actively engaged in the M&A process to drive the growth of the business.
- Be a key commercial and strategic partner to the CFO, being actively engaged in any M&A process and driving the growth of the business
- Lead valuation modeling (DCF, comparables, etc) for investment decision making
- Working closely with the VP’s Business Development on M&A activities
- Managing finance due diligence that is commensurate with the scale of the organisation and its growth ambition
- Ensure the delivery of best-in-class management information to drive first class insight and balanced decision making
Strategy & Planning:
- Assess and fully understand the financial requirements of the Food Delivery segment
- Critically review the business cases for investment decisions in light of the business strategy
One of the largest specialty retailers in the world, operating a portfolio of brands and private brand labels sold through multiple selling channels including retail, wholesale, e-comm, and franchising is looking for a Vice President of Corporate Development.
This person will report directly to the CFO and will lead the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) organization and will support CFO with Corporate Development.
This role is based in Dallas, TX.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead Global FP&A organization responsible for:
o coordinating, preparing and communicating quarterly, annual and long-range financial plans (I/S, B/S, CF), including operating plan variance analysis, for the entire company