Our client, a national nonprofit, is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer. This nonprofit focuses on supporting low-income families. The successful candidate will be brought on to design and implement strategy as the nonprofit enters its next stage of growth. Commitment to the organization's mission is paramount.
Responsibilities of the Chief Marketing Officer:
- Develop a strategic marketing plan for the organization that supports the organization’s growth for the next year and a half.
- Manage budgets and meet revenue goals for the organization while collaborating with the Finance Director and Executive Director.
- Enhance organizational excellence in all aspects while remaining proactive and goal oriented.
- Manage internal members and external consultants as well as liaise with the Board of Directors, and collaborate internally to support operations needs for grant making and advocacy.
- Manage content while crafting the story of the nonprofit. This includes developing an editorial calendar, managing social platforms, campaigns, and all communications creatively and consistently.
- Develop and lead strategies for growing donor base, planning events while also creating innovative ways to promote awareness around programming.
- Establish partnerships while developing and leveraging relationships in creative ways.
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Account Director for their NYC based office. This firm is the premier broker of IPV4 addresses, and they are always looking for more buyers and especially sellers.
The ideal candidate will have an aggressive and consultative sales approach and will heavily focus on looking for supply from lists of asset holders. At current prices, there are thousands of companies for whom a single transaction is worth over a million dollars, and our client(the broker) will help them monetize these assets.
Our client, has an experienced team providing support and training, and executing the deal once it has been closed.
Our client, a leading global investment manager specializing in alternative investments is seeking an internal marketing rep for the Americas intermediary distribution business to work alongside the external sales team. The internal rep will partner with external marketing representatives to develop and maintain relationships with (i) private bankers and financial advisors (ii) RIA Firms and (iii) Family Offices. The internal marketing rep will represent all the firm’s strategies and will be required to possess and develop a deep understanding of a broad alternative investment product set. The successful candidate will have experience working within financial services in a similar capacity previously.
COMPANY: Global Alternative Investment Management Firm
POSITION: Analyst, Marketing
LOCATION: New York, NY
HOURS: 8:0am-5:00pm with accessibility
COMPENSATION: DOE + Bonus + Benefits
BACHELOR'S DEGREE REQUIRED: Required