Our client, a national nonprofit, is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer. This nonprofit focuses on supporting low-income families. The successful candidate will be brought on to design and implement strategy as the nonprofit enters its next stage of growth. Commitment to the organization's mission is paramount.
Responsibilities of the Chief Marketing Officer:
- Develop a strategic marketing plan for the organization that supports the organization’s growth for the next year and a half.
- Manage budgets and meet revenue goals for the organization while collaborating with the Finance Director and Executive Director.
- Enhance organizational excellence in all aspects while remaining proactive and goal oriented.
- Manage internal members and external consultants as well as liaise with the Board of Directors, and collaborate internally to support operations needs for grant making and advocacy.
- Manage content while crafting the story of the nonprofit. This includes developing an editorial calendar, managing social platforms, campaigns, and all communications creatively and consistently.
- Develop and lead strategies for growing donor base, planning events while also creating innovative ways to promote awareness around programming.
- Establish partnerships while developing and leveraging relationships in creative ways.