Position: Private Equity Primaries Senior Associate / Vice President
Our Client is a multi-billion global private equity firm headquartered in New York City specializing in fund and secondary investments in leveraged buyout funds, as well as co-investments alongside those general partners.
The firm seeks a Senior Associate or Vice President to focus on their Fund of Funds investing efforts and managing its existing portfolio.
The candidate’s main responsibility will be to assist the investment team in conducting due diligence on various private equity primary opportunities and assessing the merits of investment. In this role the candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in manager diligence meetings and annual meetings for buyout, credit, growth equity, real estate, and infrastructure funds
- Portfolio management, quarterly and annual portfolio reporting
- Preparing investment analysis and memoranda for presentation to the Investment Committee
- Managing a pipeline of future opportunities
- Coordinating external communication with clients
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in primary private equity / FoF investing or private equity primary consulting
- Undergraduate in accounting, finance, economics or business management preferred;
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and resourcefulness;
- Financial analysis, modeling, and projection skills preferred
- Solid understanding of financial statements, capital structures, and valuation techniques;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills