A privately held hospitality real estate investment firm seeks Acquisitions Analyst to join their team in NYC.
Our client is a privately held real estate investment firm with a hospitality portfolio in excess of $1bn. Through affiliated platforms, the firm is vertically integrated from development through property management.
A fully integrated real estate investment firm with a focus on select urban markets in North America and Europe is seeking an Asset Management Associate to join their NYC-based team.
Our client is a fully integrated, best in class real estate investment firm based in New York with a focus on select urban markets in North America and Europe. The firm's portfolio includes more than 100 properties across commercial, residential, hotel and retail holdings.
Our client is a leading credit-oriented investment fund focused on direct lending out of a newly raised ~$400mm fund. They invest unitranche, second lien, mezzanine, preferred equity and equity co-investments in lower middle market businesses in a variety of industries across the economy for Private Equity Sponsored, Independent Sponsored, and Non-Sponsored businesses. Investments range between $10 million and $50 million each.
The firm is looking to hire a pre-MBA associate for their office in New York.
The Associate will be expected to hit the ground running from day one in analyzing, structuring and supporting all stages of the underwriting, deal execution and portfolio management processes. As such, the Associate must have a record of high-achievement, superior maturity, integrity and the highest level of professionalism.
The successful candidate will have 1-2 years of experience from investment banking (preferably from a Leveraged Finance group), cash flow lending group of a commercial bank, or from another private credit fund with a relevant focus.
Top quantitative and modeling skills are essential.
New growth equity fund is looking for the top Associates to join the team for their expansion into Latin America. As part of this new venture, you’ll play an active role in diligence, structuring, and financing transactions in the technology sector, as well as assist in monitoring portfolio companies. You’ll work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment with frequent opportunities to interact with the firm’s senior leadership. You’ll play an active role in providing insights and analysis on innovative technology trends and global markets.
A Day in the Life
Due diligence, financial modeling, deal negotiations and communication of executive-level insights
Research and recommend companies for investment
Communicate results and insights with senior leaders (e.g., through live presentations and ongoing analysis/reports)
Manage end-to-end analytical projects by quickly understanding context and developing structured analysis to reach alignment and provide guidance to senior stakeholders
Identify and educate other executives on new, innovative technology trends and markets, and recommend high-potential investments
Actively monitor the portfolio companies and help on key strategic projects for portfolio companies
International travel required up to 25% of the time
Our client is a $40B+ private equity investor who is seeking to add a new Analyst to their team. The Analyst will support the US Investment Team by working primarily with the secondaries team, as well as any other investment related initiatives that are undertaken over time.
- Fund and deal screening & research
- Fund and company modelling including performance metrics and timing of cash flows from the time of investment
- Due diligence support (competency on all areas of the due diligence and investment process)
- Investment judgement (help assess merits / risks of an investment in an insightful way)
- Help coordinate and execute closing legal documentation
- Support with investment recommendation preparation
- Assist in monitoring investments
- Assist in producing material for investor presentations, as well as work with client service and marketing teams by providing market and portfolio information as requested
- Complete non deal related tasks such as Corporate Action Memos
- Complete various ad hoc research projects
- Support on origination initiatives
- Review and negotiate NDAs
- 1-3 years of finance experience (investment banking or private equity preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Financial analysis and valuation modelling experience
- Understanding of key financial terms and valuation metrics
Global real estate private equity firm seeks a Project Manager to join their LA-based investment team.
Our client is a global real estate private equity firm which manages six funds with over $5 billion of assets under management. The firm targets high-quality urban infill projects with substantial potential for value creation, across a variety of product types. To date, the firm has successfully completed over 100 transactions with an aggregate value of $10 billion.
REIT seeks a Portfolio Management Analyst/Associate to join team in CT.
Our client is a private investment firm with over $60 billion in assets under management and a primary focus on real estate. The REIT vehicle invests in a diverse portfolio of income-oriented real estate across the US and Europe.
POSITION: Research Associate (Manager/FOF Research Team)
Our Client is an outsourced chief investment office who is seeking a new associate to join their research team. The research team is the engine for generating attractive investment opportunities for implementation in client portfolios. As a rapidly growing firm, we are seeking an individual who can contribute to all stages of the research process, including sourcing investment ideas, asset manager due diligence and risk monitoring.
The primary responsibilities of this individual would be:
1. Investment Thesis Development – Work with senior members of the team to identify and research key investment opportunities that will be accretive to client portfolios. Incorporate market knowledge and the context of current portfolio risk allocations to find strategies that provide compelling risk/return profiles.
2. Manager Diligence – Drive rigorous and comprehensive due diligence of asset managers and other investment opportunities. Develop the diligence workplan and execute on it. Diligence activities include meetings with managers; quantitative analysis of portfolios and performance; qualitative assessments of team, investment process and research quality; and external referencing and triangulation. The diligence process concludes with a detailed written investment presentation for discussion among the team and with the Investment Committee.
3. Investment Monitoring and Portfolio Management – Ongoing diligence and monitoring of investment managers and opportunities, including formal quarterly review of invested managers. Continuous evaluation of the investment opportunity set and risk contribution to the broader portfolio.
4. Client Team Engagement – Support client portfolio management teams. This includes communicating the latest insights and opportunities, providing analytical support for portfolios and helping with manager-specific questions.
2-4 years of work experience in asset management in either an external manager selection or direct investment role preferred. Will also consider strong investment oriented individuals with management consulting, investment banking or similar backgrounds
Strong quantitative analysis and problem solving skills
Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
Flexible entrepreneurial attitude, an appetite for challenge and a team-oriented approach
Proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
Our client provides expansion and growth capital to commercial-stage specialty pharmaceutical, medical technology, and healthcare services companies, the latter including businesses focused on cost containment and digital health. They believe that these investment areas are attractive largely due to numerous niche market sub-segments and business models where high-quality management teams can rapidly grow small platform companies, in a capital efficient way, into large and important businesses. The firm targets $15-$30 million investments in commercial healthcare entities that have the potential to scale to approximately $100-$150 million of revenue, a highly attractive level for acquisition or to access the public markets.
Associate will be a key member of the fund team and as such will be involved in all aspects of the investment process, including but not limited to diligence, execution, and monitoring of investments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Sourcing and review of fund investment opportunities and tracking of internal deal flow
Participation in the due diligence and investment approval process, including preparing due diligence requests, on-site travel, data analysis, financial modeling, and reference / research calls
Ongoing portfolio management responsibilities across companies
Maintain up-to-date knowledge on the healthcare growth equity investment environment and industry landscape