We are looking to hire an Internal Wholesaler at a $Bn+ independent, privately-owned investment management firm headquartered in New York.
About the Role
The firm is looking to hire a highly motivated Internal Wholesaler who excels in relationship-building and has an in-depth knowledge of the financial services industry. This hire will partner with an External Wholesaler to provide relevant and timely solutions with the #1 priority to benefit clients’ investment portfolios.
The Membership Development Director (MDD) is an Inside Sales Support professional who is primarily responsible for acting as a support mechanism in the prospecting process. MDDs deliver Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) to group leaders and/or “facilitators" in accordance with growth goals. They will have success by conducting effective phone conversations with High Net Worth wealth creators, qualifying them and their interest in membership and passing them quickly to Chairs for final qualification and closing. MDDs will work closely and partner with assigned group leaders to understand the needs of each Group and source/qualify/advance prospective Members that are ideal fits.
Company: Peer to peer network for HNW individuals
Role: Membership Development Director
Compensation: 75-90K depending on experience on the base plus commission
Our client, a national nonprofit, is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer. This nonprofit focuses on supporting low-income families. The successful candidate will be brought on to design and implement strategy as the nonprofit enters its next stage of growth. Commitment to the organization's mission is paramount.
Responsibilities of the Chief Marketing Officer:
- Develop a strategic marketing plan for the organization that supports the organization’s growth for the next year and a half.
- Manage budgets and meet revenue goals for the organization while collaborating with the Finance Director and Executive Director.
- Enhance organizational excellence in all aspects while remaining proactive and goal oriented.
- Manage internal members and external consultants as well as liaise with the Board of Directors, and collaborate internally to support operations needs for grant making and advocacy.
- Manage content while crafting the story of the nonprofit. This includes developing an editorial calendar, managing social platforms, campaigns, and all communications creatively and consistently.
- Develop and lead strategies for growing donor base, planning events while also creating innovative ways to promote awareness around programming.
- Establish partnerships while developing and leveraging relationships in creative ways.