Director of Sales - Placed with a leading mobile data platform
Los Angeles, CA
Our client is private equity backed leader in the medical spa space.
Our client is seeking an Analyst or Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis. This individual will serve as a key member of the finance team and work closely with business partners. The successful candidate will be curious, proactive, ambitious and able to connect multiple viewpoints and data sources to answer key questions and make recommendations.
This position will report to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis. The role is a key member of the team that is responsible for providing key financial and business insights to drive the company’s decisions, financial forecasts, and operating plans.
This role will be based in NYC.
- Answer high-priority, highly analytical questions to drive better understanding of business performance and to identify areas of opportunity.
- Build and manipulate models for scenario planning and ROI analyses.
- Across all areas, have a focus on developing data-based recommendations and solutions.
- Annual planning, forecasting and budgeting for his/her business areas
- Ensure accurate reporting on key business trends and competitor and customer trends as needed
- In partnership with Director, FP&A, develop recommendations and presentations for a range of audiences with attention to detail, ability to highlight the most important take-aways, and ability to develop actionable insights and recommendations
Our client simplifies how businesses around the world keep and use their applications. Our client delivers automated backup, instant recovery, offsite replication and data archival in a simple, scale out platform built for the hybrid cloud.
Our client is seeking an Associate Product Marketing Manager, Pricing & Packaging.
You should be able to find insights in large datasets, synthesize and communicate the results in compelling presentations. You should have meticulous attention to detail. You should have strong Excel / PowerPoint skills and the ability to organize complex topics into easily digestible story lines. You’re scrappy, get stuff done, and have a strong sense of ownership.
At our client, you’ll provide actionable, competitive intelligence and strategy to win deals against the competition by stitching together information from competitor’s pricing, technologies, business, and go-to- market strategy, and product strategy. You’ll develop insightful collateral to enable and train the Field on our client’s pricing and licensing. You will work closely with the rest of marketing, product management, the field (sales/sales engineering) and the finance team to drive pricing and packaging initiatives forward.
- Provide rapid response and insightful strategic competitive pricing analysis based on changing market dynamics and competitor strategies.
- Develop sales enablement collateral in the form of recorded modules, presentations, battlecards, FAQs, etc. on new pricing and packaging programs.
- Model bookings/margins impact and conduct market sizing analysis for potential pricing and licensing initiatives.
- Work closely with the marketing, product management, sales and the finance team to project manage the launch of new products/SKUs.
As a Senior Analyst at our client, you will be involved in every aspect of their consulting practice. While the specific role will vary from project to project, responsibilities include:
- Developing novel, data-driven methodologies and owning execution of solving complex client problems
- Conducting primary and secondary research to understand market and technology trends and competitive landscapes; methods include state-of-the-art survey design & analysis and interviews with subject matter experts
- Building a variety of rigorous quantitative tools (leveraging Excel, Tableau, and SQL) to be delivered to (and used by) clients on an on-going basis. This may include:
Example projects include:- Assess product and content capabilities and develop prioritized implementation plans to enhance competitive positioning