Senior Analyst - Placed with a leading Institutional Alternative Investment Asset Manager
New York, NY
Our client is a global technology holding company focused on online travel & related services.
Geo: NYC and CT
Our client is seeking at Associate for their Corporate Development Team. The individual will be an integral part of a small team that identifies, evaluates and executes acquisitions and venture investments globally for our client’s holding company. The Corporate Development group is very active and has been responsible for the acquisitions that now provide over 90% of the company’s operating income.
- Developing detailed financial and valuation models
- Coordinating and conducting business due diligence
- Performing industry research and strategic analyses
- Preparing presentations for senior management and the board of directors
- Updating industry and valuation databases
- Ad-hoc analyses for senior management
Our client is a NYC based VC Backed innovative startup that provides oral care product and dental services online.
Our client is seeking a Chief of Staff to the CEO.
The Chief of Staff role requires an exceptional leader - one who know how to lead from principle and respect-based influence rather than authority and that can bring judgment and experience to the role and organization at large.
- Allow the CEO to focus on impact by ensuring that vision, culture, and intent is properly developed and communicated across teams
- Manage team meetings, including planning, agenda, notes, and execution of action items. Distill discussions and thoughts into strategic plans
- Own and continuously improve company operating cadence (e.g. executive team meetings, quarterly business reviews, leadership offsite)
- Execute deliverables with a hands-on approach including drafting correspondence from the CEO and other tasks that facilitate the ability to effectively execute top priorities.
- Drive execution of action items agreed upon by the CEO and the executive team.
- Drive operational and planning processes to completion in partnership with the executive team and the broader organization.
- Create structure and focus for broad, ambiguous ideas that the executive team is exploring and bring forth recommendations for action in a timely manner
- Provide ad-hoc support on projects small to large; this could include research, financial modeling, internal initiatives, new expansion explorations, and more. Step in where help is most needed.
- Work closely with the CEO's EA to manage the prioritization of schedules and meetings.
- Travel occasionally with or on behalf of our CEO to high-priority events.
CLIENT: Our client is a Chicago-based food biotech company, founded in 2013 with the mission of creating delicious foods that nourish people and protect our planet. After discovering a ground-breaking, sustainable source of protein, our client is moving towards commercialization and launch. We’re working with them to place people with passion, ingenuity, and curiosity across a number of roles. Our client’s investors include premier Silicon Valley-based venture capital firms, as well as two of the largest Food and Ag companies in the world.
ROLE: Our client is seeking a Strategic Finance Associate/Manager to play a critical role to support the corporate financing, business development, and strategy activities of the company. You will work closely with our client’s executive team to secure equity and debt financing and develop strategies and business plans to support commercial growth. You will report into the CFO who is also a co-founder of the company.
- Support all aspects of corporate financing efforts, raising equity capital, structuring debt facilities, and capitalizing joint ventures and manufacturing projects
- Collaborate across organization working closely with division heads to plan for business growth and commercialization
- Negotiate strategic partnerships alongside executive management team to drive commercialization of technology via joint development agreements, joint ventures, and licensing
- Optimize corporate balance sheet by driving treasury management decisions through analyses of cash reserve management strategies, leasing, and letter of credit avenues
- Articulate investment and business case and company progress to investor, lender, customer, partner, and internal stakeholders
- Advance primary research to deeply understand commercialization opportunities for existing and next frontier technologies
- Conduct in-depth proforma and technoeconomic modeling to analyze and recommend commercialization and monetization scenarios and forecast long-term business plan
CLIENT: Our client is a VC Backed Technology company.
LOCATION: Bay Area
JOB: Our client is seeking a Financial Analyst. This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. You will own the Company’s corporate financial model and will become the expert on our client's forward-looking numbers. The Financial Analyst will work closely with executive management and will report directly to the Vice President of Finance.
- Maintain the Company’s overall financial model
- Develop analyses and models to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze current and past trends to help develop and update key performance indicators used to drive strategic decisions
- Prepare presentations for, among others, senior management team members, the Board of Directors, and potential investors
- Work with department heads to develop and monitor quarterly and annual budgets
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis, assistance with special projects
Our client simplifies how businesses around the world keep and use their applications. Our client delivers automated backup, instant recovery, offsite replication and data archival in a simple, scale out platform built for the hybrid cloud.
Our client is seeking an Associate Product Marketing Manager, Pricing & Packaging.
You should be able to find insights in large datasets, synthesize and communicate the results in compelling presentations. You should have meticulous attention to detail. You should have strong Excel / PowerPoint skills and the ability to organize complex topics into easily digestible story lines. You’re scrappy, get stuff done, and have a strong sense of ownership.
At our client, you’ll provide actionable, competitive intelligence and strategy to win deals against the competition by stitching together information from competitor’s pricing, technologies, business, and go-to- market strategy, and product strategy. You’ll develop insightful collateral to enable and train the Field on our client’s pricing and licensing. You will work closely with the rest of marketing, product management, the field (sales/sales engineering) and the finance team to drive pricing and packaging initiatives forward.
- Provide rapid response and insightful strategic competitive pricing analysis based on changing market dynamics and competitor strategies.
- Develop sales enablement collateral in the form of recorded modules, presentations, battlecards, FAQs, etc. on new pricing and packaging programs.
- Model bookings/margins impact and conduct market sizing analysis for potential pricing and licensing initiatives.
- Work closely with the marketing, product management, sales and the finance team to project manage the launch of new products/SKUs.
As a Senior Analyst at our client, you will be involved in every aspect of their consulting practice. While the specific role will vary from project to project, responsibilities include:
- Developing novel, data-driven methodologies and owning execution of solving complex client problems
- Conducting primary and secondary research to understand market and technology trends and competitive landscapes; methods include state-of-the-art survey design & analysis and interviews with subject matter experts
- Building a variety of rigorous quantitative tools (leveraging Excel, Tableau, and SQL) to be delivered to (and used by) clients on an on-going basis. This may include:
Example projects include:- Assess product and content capabilities and develop prioritized implementation plans to enhance competitive positioning