Chief Operating Officer - Placed at a leading global private equity and venture capital firm
New York, NY
As a Senior Analyst at our client, you will be involved in every aspect of their consulting practice. While the specific role will vary from project to project, responsibilities include:
- Developing novel, data-driven methodologies and owning execution of solving complex client problems
- Conducting primary and secondary research to understand market and technology trends and competitive landscapes; methods include state-of-the-art survey design & analysis and interviews with subject matter experts
- Building a variety of rigorous quantitative tools (leveraging Excel, Tableau, and SQL) to be delivered to (and used by) clients on an on-going basis. This may include:
Our client is the Americas focused Consulting Arm of a leading global research, data and insights company that is focused on growth.
Our client is seeking a Managing Partner to lead the strategy, direction, performance and culture of the Americas consulting practice to deliver profitable growth by harnessing the power of the full portfolio. Ensure the business is continuously evolving to deliver continued success, both in the short-term and in future years, remaining externally focused on the needs of clients. The Managing Partner will also lead by example, actively winning and delivering with key clients as required.
Example projects include:- Assess product and content capabilities and develop prioritized implementation plans to enhance competitive positioning
Our client is a next-generation investment bank serving the new media and technology economies.
Our client is seeking a Media Associate to join their newly formed New Media Consulting Group to focus on their growing Media and New Media Clients seeking their advice to navigate the coming 3-5 years. This position will be located in San Francisco with Los Angeles and New York as options. Our client currently enjoys consulting relationships and special projects with Discovery, CBS, MGM, Lionsgate and more.
Help chart and navigate select Media and New Media as it pertains to emerging distribution channels and business models. Focus will be on giving advice, recommendations and introductions in a consulting capacity backed with primary research in the space. Projects will include:
Our client, a premiere, well-known global technology holding company, is looking for highly talented associates to join their Global Expansion and Joint Ventures Team. As part of the team, you’ll play an active role in developing market analysis, market entry strategies, structuring, forming and financing joint ventures to help accelerate the growth of our client's portfolio companies, as well as assist in monitoring performance of current and new ventures.
You’ll work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment with frequent opportunities to interact with the firm’s senior leadership
* Market analysis, market research, business plan development, financial modeling, deal negotiations.
* Communicate results and insights with senior leaders (e.g., through live presentations and ongoing analysis/reports)
* Manage end-to-end analytical projects by quickly understanding context and developing structured analysis to reach alignment and provide guidance to senior stakeholders
* Actively monitor the portfolio companies and help on key strategic projects for portfolio companies
* International travel required up to 30-40% of the time