Our client is a NYC based VC Backed innovative startup that provides oral care product and dental services online.
Our client is seeking a Chief of Staff to the CEO.
The Chief of Staff role requires an exceptional leader - one who know how to lead from principle and respect-based influence rather than authority and that can bring judgment and experience to the role and organization at large.
- Allow the CEO to focus on impact by ensuring that vision, culture, and intent is properly developed and communicated across teams
- Manage team meetings, including planning, agenda, notes, and execution of action items. Distill discussions and thoughts into strategic plans
- Own and continuously improve company operating cadence (e.g. executive team meetings, quarterly business reviews, leadership offsite)
- Execute deliverables with a hands-on approach including drafting correspondence from the CEO and other tasks that facilitate the ability to effectively execute top priorities.
- Drive execution of action items agreed upon by the CEO and the executive team.
- Drive operational and planning processes to completion in partnership with the executive team and the broader organization.
- Create structure and focus for broad, ambiguous ideas that the executive team is exploring and bring forth recommendations for action in a timely manner
- Provide ad-hoc support on projects small to large; this could include research, financial modeling, internal initiatives, new expansion explorations, and more. Step in where help is most needed.
- Work closely with the CEO's EA to manage the prioritization of schedules and meetings.
- Travel occasionally with or on behalf of our CEO to high-priority events.