Our client is a premiere, well-known global technology holding company. Our client launched a Venture Fund only 18 months ago and has transformed the world of venture investing.
Earlier this year, our client's Operating Group was created to show what is possible when industry leading companies from across our client's ecosystem (ridesharing, FinTech, IOT, e-commerce, healthtech and cleantech) work together to realize their full potential.
Our client looking for entrepreneurial, execution-minded leaders to build out the Transformation team within our client's Operating Group. This Transformation function will work in depth with Executives and management teams for specific investments to help establish and then accelerate their growth ambitions.
Our client is actively recruiting for all positions (Partners, Directors, VPs, Associates). Candidates will likely have a diverse set of experiences across top strategic consulting Firms, PE Operating Firms, Entrepreneurs, and Corporate enterprises (with most candidates having multiple of these experiences).
* a high EQ to effectively influence portfolio company founders and their management teams
* a solid financial and operational foundation
* a proven track record of delivering results
* a willingness to take initiative and be effective in a start-up environment
Vice President of Special Projects / Chief of Staff
Our client is a global biotech company focused on realizing the full value of promising drug candidates and systematically reducing the time and cost of delivering new drugs to the market. We are dedicated to creating a better way forward for promising medicines, in a way that is a win for stakeholders across the entire healthcare industry, but most importantly helps patients who stand to benefit from advancements in areas of real unmet medical need. We are seeking a Vice President, Special Projects who will play a key role in identifying, analyzing, and executing on compelling and creative business transactions. This is a unique opportunity to work directly with our CEO on a variety of high visibility and potentially transformative projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying attractive acquisition targets within the Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical space.
- Analyze potential M&A transactions and strategic initiatives to support senior leadership in making key decisions
- Construct detailed financial models and valuation analysis