Vice President of Special Projects / Chief of Staff
Our client is a global biotech company focused on realizing the full value of promising drug candidates and systematically reducing the time and cost of delivering new drugs to the market. We are dedicated to creating a better way forward for promising medicines, in a way that is a win for stakeholders across the entire healthcare industry, but most importantly helps patients who stand to benefit from advancements in areas of real unmet medical need. We are seeking a Vice President, Special Projects who will play a key role in identifying, analyzing, and executing on compelling and creative business transactions. This is a unique opportunity to work directly with our CEO on a variety of high visibility and potentially transformative projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying attractive acquisition targets within the Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical space.
- Analyze potential M&A transactions and strategic initiatives to support senior leadership in making key decisions
- Construct detailed financial models and valuation analysis
Our client, a well-known global technology holding company, is seeking a Chief of Staff to act as a business partner to the Head of the Portfolio Performance Management team (PPMT). Our client is building a world class enterprise wide Financial and Operational reporting platform to collect, track, and analyse portfolio company performance to identify risks and opportunities. Once identified, initiatives to address risks and opportunities will be tracked and supported for execution.
The Chief of Staff will be based in Tokyo with the Head of the PPMT. This opportunity will allow for tremendous exposure within the organization, international travel and provide an invaluable learning experience.
- 3-5 Years of Experience (Strategy Consulting/Investment banking/Chief of Staff)
- Comfortable spending the next 18-24 months in Tokyo + extensive travel
- Jack of all trades - skilled in financial and operational analysis of companies
- Initiative driven with a mindset of getting…